Sunday, April 8, 2012

Seriously,lol?

Okay, so I am pledging to be better at blogging as I love to write and have not been allowing myself the time to do it (obviously, have you seen the last date on my post,haha!). So just a quick tidbit before I head off to bed. The other day the most bizarre thing happened to me, it was like I was in the Twilight Zone but it was just Rowlett,TX.  I was in a drive-thru line (I know,it is really hard to imagine) and it was going pretty fast.  I was chilling, listening to my tunes when the craziness began.  The car 1 ahead of me decided to just ram going full speed into the car(s) in front of him. No reason. Then the car in front of me, in utter despair to try to escape the insanity, decided to try to hop the enclosed lane and jump the curb. Unfortunately for him, he ran straight into a shrub and got stuck. Whatttt is going on? I just wanted a freakin' hamburger, for the love!  People are nuts. Be careful out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment